In the life of St. Mary's, there are many guilds, each performing an important role in the overall life and health of the parish. You are invited to participate in any of these organizations that help make St. Mary's a very special place for its parishioners. Below is a brief description of and contact information for each group.
- Altar Guild: The Altar Guild ensures that the altar is prepared before and after all services, including weddings, baptisms and funerals. Contact: Pat Cosper (933-2540).
- Flower Guild: A branch of the Altar Guild that prepares flowers for the services, programs, and activities, including ECW events. Contacts: Nancy Denson (870-8596) and Evie Vare (322-4332).
- Daughters of the King: This is an Order for women of the Episcopal Church. Every Daughter pledges herself to a lifelong program of prayer, service and personal evangelism, dedicated to the extension of Christ's kingdom and to the strengthening of the spiritual life of her parish. Contact: Connie Frazier (967-0943).
- Garden Unit: Our long-established unit meets regularly in member homes for informative programs, garden planning, and church interests on the 2nd Monday of each month, September through May. Contact: Vivian Jones (969-2713).
- Library Guild: Maintains and oversees checkout and procurement of books for the Parish Library. Contact: Anne Burrows (591-1078).
- Newcomers Guild: Newcomers are the lifeblood of any growing, healthy parish. This group of parishioners provides introduction and welcome to our newest members.
- St. Cecelia's Guild: St. Mary's music provides a powerful expression of Christian faith. This support group helps the choir and other programs of St. Mary's glorify God through the beauty of music. Contact: Ann Giambrone (933-1140, ext. 103) or via email.